- How difficult is this unit to install?
We recommend professional Installation. Installation is usually less than 60 minutes, and all standard parts are included. Once the unit is connected to the water and sewer lines and attached to a solid wall surface, you’re ready to go.
- Will it leak and damage my floors?
The unit is unique because it has a drain designed to empty into a sanitary drain. Under normal conditions, excess water will drain away.
- Will my Pet be afraid of it?
Pets, like people, adjust at different rates. Water is water, and most pets will easily enjoy the availability of fresh water all the time.
- My Pet is rough on everything. Will the bowl stand up?
The unit is designed to protect the detachable bowl. Normal Pets should not be able to detach the bowl. The design does not lend itself to chewing.
- Are parts replaceable? Are there more parts to buy
All parts are replaceable. The unit is complete for a standard installation.
- How easy is it to clean?
The unit is easily cleaned with dish detergent.
- Is the bowl dishwasher safe?
The bowl is dishwasher safe – top shelf only
- Why is there no other watering system like this?
Consumers have never been under so much time pressure. The ability to automate watering is here now. Inexpensive water bottles no longer hit the mark. This is the first in-home patent pending system.
- Perpetual Well is the first in-home patent pending system.
This system keeps water available for any pet. The system provides an infinite supply of water. The size of your pet will not be a problem.
- What is the height of the lip on the bowl if mounted on the floor?
It is 7 3/4 in.